22 February 2013

Spring Dreams

Spring is one week away. I'm looking forward to longer days, more sun, beautiful flowers and trees. Maybe some butterflies... But you know me, I'm always thinking about the girly stuff too. Here below is my mood board for Spring 2013.

1. The shoes that could get me anywhere: Type Z Rinny shoes. The platform is 1 cm bigger than my comfortable size (12 cm) but I am thinking I can forget about comfort for them

Source: mycloset





2. For some years now the Burberry trench awaits patiently on my bucket list. The following is from Fall Winter 2013 collection. It's "only" 9000 euros so you can see why this entry on my list will not be ticked off soon. Like Eliza said, it's not for sighing but for inspiration



3. What I would really want to try myself this spring is socks and sandals. The Sartorialist  has all the inspiration I need here and this is my favorite:


Source: thesartorialist.com
4. The finishing touch: a bag, but of course. Bags are always on my mind and this is my current number one. It seems that small bags are quite trendy now and this one is perfect to me. Yeah, unlike us, bags can be perfect, right?!
Source: redonline.co.uk



I wish you a spectacular spring filled with hope!

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

You can see all my dreams here

2 comments: